Tons of thoughts are running inside our minds when our kitchen drain got stuck with maybe a little pieces of trash.
Should I call a plumber! Maybe I should try to clean it by myself? Will I make it happen?
And Why it’s always with my kitchen!
I’m sure I’m not the only one who always deals with clogged drains. Clogged drains are among the most common drainage issues that homeowners face and it becomes a nightmare for all of us.
As I can’t get enough time to organize or clean my kitchen stuff regularly, so, I always try to keep the drain of the kitchen sink clean as possible.
Whenever I got enough time, I wash dishes, clean my countertops and deeply clean the drain to keep it unclogged, refresh and safe.
The hardest part of cleaning my kitchen is cleaning the drain every day.
But somehow I managed to keep it clean by following some basic cleaning actions and mostly some products are working best for it.
So, I want to share with you all about those products that actually keep the drain always clean and safe from the garbage.
Here I’ll show my all-time favourite and 8 best drain cleaner for kitchen sink with a garbage disposal that helps me from garbage clogged and at the same time keep the drain clean, fresh and durable for a long time.
8 Best Drain Cleaner For Kitchen Sink With Garbage Disposal That I Love to Use
1. Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Drain/Pipe Cleaner
Even an impressive kitchen can ruin by one little piece of gunk.
Maybe you’re cleaning home dishes and do not clean your sink after wash and it can easily clog the drain. Over time food waste and grunge can turn into garbage portions inside the drain and make them stay last longer.
Once I suffer from that situation I shared this with my neighbour and she suggested using Glisten Disposer cleaner. I thought let’s try it out if it turns best. After using this for few times I became a fan of using it anytime to protect my sink.
It comes with a biodegradable packet which is convenient, and safe and it has sustainability. As biodegradable packaging materials are always made up of recycled material and it has no chemicals and plastics which is totally eco-friendly.
It cleans and deodorizes the drain so easily that it can Free up your headache from the worst situation.
This disposer cleaner is recommended to use on the surface including sink, drain and disposer pipes.
- Made of natural ingredients
- Biodegradable packaging
- Contains 4 packs for 4 uses
- Easily and deeply clean and deodorize
- Clean hidden areas, disposal blades and side walls keenly
- Weekly cleaning can remove and prevent odours and other gunk, food waste, soil and other hard objects inside the drain
1. Green Gobbler BIO-FLOW Drain Strips
Standing for the longest time to complete a task with a clogged drain makes people disgusted. And that moment we have mistaken a lot. Instead of cleaning the drain with a cleaner we try to pick a stick and pop it inside the sink as if the wastage or gunk will go inside and flash!
It’s totally wrong concept.
Maybe a little portion will go down but the hardest part will always stay inside. In these cases, we should use a powerful disposer cleaner to deeply clean it and keep it safe to use for a long long time.
Green Gobbler BIO-FLOW Drain Strips have a powerful cleaning formula. Once I used it and it works amazingly on my sink. Cleaning the drain was so tough when I was totally noob about the maintenance.
Chemical always harm surfaces no matter how much stronger it is. So I always prefer to use where organic ingredient meets properly. It is eco-friendly and cleans Grease, oil, fats, scum, and foods effectively in a minute.
All you need to do is to put the stick inside the pipe and turn on the hot water inside to dissolve. It has a strong formula that any gunk can’t hold inside the drain.
- Powerful disposer cleaning formula for drain
- Clean up any gunk, oil, and scum easily in a minute
- Contains 14 packs, Perfectly works in monthly drain clean
- A great one for kitchen and bathroom clean
- eliminate unwanted odours
- Easy to use for any septic system
3. Drano Max Gel Drain Clog Remover and Cleaner
Bleach can’t always solve all typed of clogs inside the drain. Even on the worst clog, you should keep your belief in some best quality drain cleaners and disposers.
Sometimes bleach can be harmful to old pipes. On the other hand, disposer care can be the safest solution for any type of drain.
Drano Max Gel is another favourite drain cleaner of mine…
It works great on the drain that contains thick clogs. That has a busting formula to fash out all types of fat, oil, food waste, hair and other hard objects.
For tougher clogs, you have to wait 7 minutes after using this one. In this time it will work to dissolve hair, soap scum and other gunk. After flushing with hot water, the clog will be clear without any side effects.
- Clean all types of gunk and tougher clog
- Liquid base helps to clean without complexity
- Safe on metal pipes, PVC, garbage disposal and septic systems.
- Works fast
- Helps to increase water flow inside the drain
4. Liquid-Plumr Pro-Strength Full Clog Destroyer Plus PipeGuard
Liquid-Plumr Pro-Strength Full Clog Destroyer cuts through standing water to unclog full blocked drains. Including proper maintenance of the kitchen sink you just need to use this one on monthly basis.
Just make sure you deeply clean up the drain monthly to keep it safe, durable and clean for the long term. Following other clog destroyers, this one works the same for any kind of drain and the uses of this one is easy as others.
- Unclog the drain with standing water
- Protect septic system and all types of pipe
- The powerful formula prevents clogs
- Wash away tougher gunk, grease and soap scum easily
- Works great in the kitchen sink, shower, bathtub, bathroom sink and garbage disposal.
5. Instant Power 1969 Hair and Grease Drain Opener
The most important thing to check out before getting the best drain cleaner is whether the product suits the surface, is eco-friendly and is safe for the septic systems?
If you get all of this matched with the product then it perfectly works for the drain to unclog your sink.
Instant Power 1969 Drain Opener is an excellent disposal cleaner that would satisfy you with an unblocked sink. It’s easy to use and smoothly cleans the dirt, oil and gunk. As I said that it’s always better to use eco-friendly products this is where it comes from. It has a non-acid formula that won’t ruin your sink.
- Safe and easy-to-use
- Works great as a multi-purpose drain cleaner
- Instant Cleaning Formula
- Most satisfied plumber solution
- 10x Stronger than common drain openers
- Unique formulation dissolves hard clog effortlessly
6. SANI 360° Sticks Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer
Instead of using any liquid formula, you can also use a stick disposal cleaner for your kitchen. we should not compromise on the thing that is necessary for our daily life.
No matter if any of the mentioned products are dissatisfied with you, I’m pretty sure SANI 360° Sani Sticks Drain Cleaner and Deodorizer will please you through its performance.
It has non-toxic, enzyme formula that prevents clogged drain. This one comes in 2 different packages, one has 24 counts and another is 48 counts of cleaning sticks.
This disposal cleaner cleans the gunk and eliminates foul odours from drains.
- Save time to clean the drain immediately
- Deodorize and unclog the drain easily
- Made with natural and safe ingredients
- available in multiple scents sticks
- Works best in monthly use
- Sticks seem small but best powerful clog solution
6. XionLab Industrial-Strength Liquid
XionLab Industrial-Strength Liquid is a fast-acting premium drain cleanse. It is much safer than traditional cleaner.
The high-density gel formula unclogs the drain quickly as it is heavier than water. Effectively clean the fats, soap scum, hair, oil and lint.
- Thick Gel Formula Helps quick clean
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Safe to use in all types of septic systems and pipes
- Biodegradable, odorless and strong
- safely remove all types of hard junks
7. Flow-Easy Liquid Drain Opener
A professional drain opener can clean the drain blocks fast. A clogged drain is not in our preference to ruin even a single day. This cleaner is safe enough for our home and all types of drains we have in our house.
Just pour the moderate amount of liquid onto the top of the sink and tap on the hot water to dissolve it inside to open up the drain.
- 93% Powerful Formulation can dissolve hard materials including grease, hair, paper, coffee ground and others
- Fast unclog formula increase the capability of water Flow inside the drain
- Safety-focused packaging
Foods That Can Clog Sink and Damage Fast
It’s a great habit to throw up things immediately from the kitchen sink. When we wash any food, cut the veggies for a meal or clean the dishes, wastage is always hung up there.
If we keep it there for a long time, the drain will clog in a few minutes. Most of the time the hardest clog happened the food waste. Here are some common things that can ruin a clogged kitchen drain.
- Coffee Grinds
- Grease, Butter and oil
- Potato peels
- Rice, Pasta, starch
Quick & Safest maintenance Tips for Kitchen Drain
Different people maintain their stuff differently. But sometimes we all are following the same things to keep our most valuable place safe for us and our children. If we keep our home, kitchen and mostly used place clean, we feel great!
Nevertheless, following the below formula can give you an excellently performed kitchen sink without major clogs. It takes a few minutes to clean up the sink properly.
Let’s drive into this-
- After washing dishes, lift the garbage from the sink and throw them
- If you throw any food in the sink that is sticky, immediately wash them
- Never fell hard objects on the sink
- If your food contains oil, grease and butter wash them with hot water
- After 2-3 days try to clean the sink with lemon. It will remove foul odours and keep the sink fresh for a long time
- Never throw hair and yarn inside the kitchen sink
As I gave all the possible solutions above there I think a basic clog should be prevented from this. But if you get that doesn’t work for you then this clogging issue might be not in your hand.
Rather than paying for more expensive equipment and making the risk of damaging your sink pipes, hire a professional plumber to ensure the drainage condition.
But if your Kitchen sink is clogged with minimum risk, then use any of mentioned disposal & drain cleaners I’ve mentioned with the details. Each of them works amazing for a clogged drain.
I hope you’ll get them beneficial for your kitchen and those would make your kitchen work easier than before!